*BLOG COMPETITION FOR TEA LOVERS!*
I received an email from the UK Tea Council giving me 2 x tickets to give away on my blog for tea lovers.
If you love tea, cake and fashion (winning combo) then enter the competition. All you have to do is:
*tweet @girllostincity with the name of your favourite Fashion Designer* for a chance to win. I’ll be picking a winner at random on
Friday 22th June.
What you will win:
- You win: 2 x tickets to ‘Just my Cup of Tea’ event, hosted by VV Brown.
- When: Sunday 24th June 2-5pm
- Where: The Brickhouse, Brick Lane
- Bring: An accessory, there will be a big fashion swap
- Get: Tea inspired cocktails & fashion show; cool tunes by a select DJ & more
Join the conversation here: https://www.facebook.com/justmycupofteaUK
How I Grew Up Online
“In love with Emma Gannon’s Ctrl Alt Delete. So funny & smart, and reminding me of some of my own cringe teen Internet exploits!”– Anna James, former literary editor of ELLE
"Funny, honest, and nostalgic!"– The Debrief
“Emma Gannon is a bright spark of light in the world. I seriously dig everything she makes”– Elizabeth Gilbert, bestselling author of Big Magic