What a weekend. Another year older and a great excuse to get all the best ones together to have a good old knees up. On Friday I went to Lovebox in Victoria Park and enjoying dancing in the mud to an array of different peeps. Weather was good and the atmosphere was relaxed. I always forget just how amazing festivals actually are – it’s just loads of people all together in a field loving life. A rare moment.
My highlights from the weekend:
- Receiving a birthday message from @The_Dolphin_Pub. Love that guy.
- Going to Momo for a North African feast
- Dancing to the 2 Bears
- Realising that hanging out with James Drake is fun eve when stranded by some portaloos
- My drunken sister
- Birthday tickets to Latitude festival to see Yeasayer!
- Drinking vodka out of a water bottle like the uni days
- The DJ in the Dolphin loving his life and playing power ballads
- Having the day off work
- Being with my besties x
- Going back to Devon to see my parents and having yummy home food
How I Grew Up Online
“In love with Emma Gannon’s Ctrl Alt Delete. So funny & smart, and reminding me of some of my own cringe teen Internet exploits!”– Anna James, former literary editor of ELLE
"Funny, honest, and nostalgic!"– The Debrief
“Emma Gannon is a bright spark of light in the world. I seriously dig everything she makes”– Elizabeth Gilbert, bestselling author of Big Magic