Can I still be a feminist and ……
- Wear heels on nights out?
- Have my boyfriend pay for dinner on my birthday?
- Have my boyfriend pay for dinner just because?
- Want to look nice sometimes?
- Want to look nice ALL THE TIME
- Ask for help to change a light bulb?
- Shit at reading maps?
- Fake tan to every inch of my life?
- Allow a man at work to pick up a f*cking heavy item?
- Think some women are dickheads?
- Think some men are dickheads?
- Like my boobs?
- Wear a sturdy bra?
- Wear a Wonder Bra?
- Watch shit Channing Tatum rom-coms like “The Vow”?
- Cry at work?
- Shave my legs and arm-pit hair?
- Pay a lot of money for a hair cut?
- Disagree with some things that other feminists say?
- Enjoy fashion?
- Enjoy FLORAL PATTERNS?
- Take selfies?
- Take loads of selfies with lipstick on?
- Cook dinner for a guy?
- Read trashy celebrity magazines?
- Wear fake eyelashes?
- Enjoy rap music?
- Like the colour pink?
- Dye my hair any colour?
“In love with Emma Gannon’s Ctrl Alt Delete. So funny & smart, and reminding me of some of my own cringe teen Internet exploits!”– Anna James, former literary editor of ELLE
"Funny, honest, and nostalgic!"– The Debrief
“Emma Gannon is a bright spark of light in the world. I seriously dig everything she makes”– Elizabeth Gilbert, bestselling author of Big Magic