This week…..on the Internet
Photography: Liv Purvis
Some random things I’ve been involved in, because why not. Ooooooh I’M CURATING.
- I went on a podcast with Dave Booda and we talked writing & creativity, was really fun.
- I wrote a thing for FEMSPLAIN (only the coolest bloody online mag for women in NYC, IN MY OPINION!). It’s about jealously and how to ~actually~ be happy for other people.
- I was interviewed by with the one and only Liv Purvis on her blog What Olivia Did. It was so fun. We chatted in a café in London Fields. What a lovely woman she is.
- I also did a little interview with Mia Holt over on her blog about writing, books, working at Glamour.
- Another interview (soz) – cool online shop called Brand Attic also interviewed me and I tried some of there lovely clothes out.
- I reviewed Edinburgh Fringe festival and my 8 favourite comedians for GLAMOUR!
My New Book
The world of work is changing - so how do you keep up?
You have the ability to make money on our own terms, when and where you want - but where do you start?
If you've been itching to convert your craft into a career, or your side-hustle into a start up, then The Multi-Hyphen Method is for you.