New Year’s Resolutions List.
I’ve decided to build a list of things I want to do next year. If I do them, I’ll cross them off. It might take a while, but got to start somewhere…..
- Write a book
- Go to Australia
- Set up another savings account
- Keep the fruit bowl full
- Forgive someone from the past
- Move into the dream flat
- Get a walk in wardrobe
- Buy my own sofa
- Send a postcard for no reason
- Go on holiday on my own
- Experience living in another another city
- Send an email to my favourite authors
- Sell my clothes on eBay
- Book a plane ticket when drunk
- Take my nieces and nephews on a surprise trip
- Start a new anonymous blog
- Go to New York
- Write a short story
- Write a new weekly column
- Give up social smoking (nearly!)
- Join a charity / volunteer
- Stop gossiping or bitching for no reason
- Be more tidy
- Buy a new laptop
- Cook healthier things
- Get a new piercing
- Tweet less
- Walk to work
My New Book
The world of work is changing - so how do you keep up?
You have the ability to make money on our own terms, when and where you want - but where do you start?
If you've been itching to convert your craft into a career, or your side-hustle into a start up, then The Multi-Hyphen Method is for you.