Do You Want To Go To The MOBO Awards?
You know I don’t normally do giveaways on this blog unless the prize is AWESOME, and this prize REALLY is. I’ve teamed up with Three this week to giveaway tickets for you and a friend to attend the MOBO Awards on Wednesday 22nd October at the SSE Arena!
All you have to do is send me an email with the answer to this question:
HTC’s latest flagship smartphone the HTC One M8 has super-long battery life (WOO!) but how many minutes of talk time can you get from a single charge?
Submit your answer – along with your name, age, email address and telephone number – for your chance to win two tickets to the MOBOs!
Email me with the subject “MOBO Three competition” to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll pick the correct answer and reveal the winner on my blog – and contact them directly.
So GO GO GO !
T&Cs (the boring bit…)
- Only one winner will be selected
- Winner will receive a pair of tickets to the MOBOs final on Wednesday 22 October at 7pm (19:00) at the SSE Arena, Arena Square, Engineers Way, London HA9 0AA
- Winners will be contacted by me on Sunday 19 October, and asked to supply the names of both attendees
- Tickets will be sent by Three on Monday 20 October using next day delivery to ensure the winner receives their tickets on time. Tickets will not be sent separately
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included
- Entrants must be 18 or over
Image source: newleafseniors.com
How I Grew Up Online
“In love with Emma Gannon’s Ctrl Alt Delete. So funny & smart, and reminding me of some of my own cringe teen Internet exploits!”– Anna James, former literary editor of ELLE
"Funny, honest, and nostalgic!"– The Debrief
“Emma Gannon is a bright spark of light in the world. I seriously dig everything she makes”– Elizabeth Gilbert, bestselling author of Big Magic