10 Amazing Adele Quotes
1. “I have insecurities of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.”
2. “I walk into a room, big and tall and loud.”
3. “I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines.”
4. “I just want to make music, I don’t want people to talk about me. All I’ve ever wanted to do was sing.”
5. “What have I said no to? Everything you can imagine. Literally every-fucking-thing. Books, clothes, food ranges, drink ranges, fitness ranges… That’s probably the funniest. They wanted me to be the face of a car.”
6. “I was never going to write my record about Being Someone Really Famous. Because who cares?”
7. “My life is full of drama and I won’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like.”
8. “I’m really happy to be me, and I’d like to think people like me more because I’m happy with myself and not because I refuse to conform to anything.”
9. “I’ve never been more normal than I am now.”
10. “I don’t really need to stand out, there’s room for everyone.”
Image source: Look.
My New Book
The world of work is changing - so how do you keep up?
You have the ability to make money on our own terms, when and where you want - but where do you start?
If you've been itching to convert your craft into a career, or your side-hustle into a start up, then The Multi-Hyphen Method is for you.