The Multi-Hyphen Method: Work Less, Create More and Design A Career That Works For You
‘A great book… for people who want a career less ordinary, and reflects on how we’ll work in the future perfectly’
– London Evening Standard
‘Written with humour and sense, it’s a great, empowering buy’ – Stylist
‘You need to read if you’re self-employed’
“I’m reading this now and it’s genuinely great, even if you are a traditional 9-5er. It’s inspired me to try new things and invest in skills, even if that’s just a pasta-making class rather than a money-making side-hustle.”
– Ellen Scott at The Metro
“A must read for any woman looking create the career of your dreams.”
– June Sarpong MBE
The world of work is changing – so how do you keep up?
You have the ability to make money on our own terms, when and where you want – but where do you start?
If you’ve been itching to convert your craft into a career, or your side-hustle into a start up, then The Multi-Hyphen Method is for you.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a part-time PA with a blog, or a nurse who runs an online store in the evenings – whatever your ratio, whatever your mixture, we can all channel our own entrepreneurial spirit to live more fulfilled and financially healthy lives.
The internet and our phones mean we can work wherever, whenever and allows us to design our own working lives. Forget the outdated stigma of being a jack of all trades, because having many strings to your bow is essential to get ahead in the modern working world. We all have the skills necessary to work less and create more, and The Multi-Hyphen Method is the source of inspiration you need to help you navigate your way towards your own definition of success.
In this book you will find…
– How to take practical steps in this changing world of work to diversify and have multiple career strands/income streams
– It’s not a ‘follow your dreams’ book or glorifying the ‘hustle”, but instead more a toolkit and manifesto for designing your own personal career path
– Tools on how to define your own version of success
– Tips on trend-forecasting and plotting our futures at a time when 65% of jobs haven’t been invented yet
– A chapter on money — talking openly about it still feels like one of the last social taboos
Pre-order your copy here.
My New Book
The world of work is changing - so how do you keep up?
You have the ability to make money on our own terms, when and where you want - but where do you start?
If you've been itching to convert your craft into a career, or your side-hustle into a start up, then The Multi-Hyphen Method is for you.