The Multi-Hyphen Method x Papier Giveaway
Very excited to announce…. a giveaway with one of my favourite stationary brands Papier!
Would you like to win a copy of The Multi-Hyphen Method for a friend plus a bundle of THREE gorgeous Papier notebooks?
The Multi-Hyphen Method is a book full of practical exercises, and these notebooks are the perfect accompaniment to the book!
To enter, simply email a copy of your pre-order receipt to TheMultiHyphenMethod@hodder.co.uk
The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 19/05/18 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 31/05/18. The winner will be announced on Emma’s Instagram account on 1st June (@emmagannonuk).
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw for copies of The Multi Hyphen Method and Papier products.
To enter, please email a copy of your pre-order receipt to TheMultiHyphenMethod@hodder.co.uk
There will be one winner and the prize will be: a copy of The Multi Hyphen Method for the friend you know is dreaming of making their side-hustle into a start-up, a beautiful Papier Planner, Papier Notebook and Papier Sketchbook to help you start planning.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Hodder & Stoughton, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may see their entry posted on the
the Hodder & Stoughton website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter (over and above the actual price of the book itself).
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 19/05/18 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 31/05/18. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in the United Kingdom except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice, but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner’s name will be published Emma’s Instagram on 1st June.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by:
Hodder & Stoughton
50 Victoria Embankment,
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
How I Grew Up Online
“In love with Emma Gannon’s Ctrl Alt Delete. So funny & smart, and reminding me of some of my own cringe teen Internet exploits!”– Anna James, former literary editor of ELLE
"Funny, honest, and nostalgic!"– The Debrief
“Emma Gannon is a bright spark of light in the world. I seriously dig everything she makes”– Elizabeth Gilbert, bestselling author of Big Magic